“The Institute for Justice [is a] merry band of libertarian litigators in Washington who fight for economic rights wherever they are menaced.” —George F. Will
Are you looking for a rewarding and consistent way to support IJ’s work? Become a member of our Merry Band of Monthly Donors and stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients every month of the year.
IJ’s monthly donors are dedicated friends like you who make pre-determined gifts each month via automatic charges to their credit card or bank account.
Joining the Merry Band of Monthly Donors has numerous advantages for both you and IJ:
- It’s easy to join. Simply enroll online using our secure form or by mail.
- It’s convenient. Direct payment options automate your giving so you never have to write a check again.
- It’s flexible. You can opt-out of the program, or increase, decrease, or suspend your monthly gifts at any time by contacting Sarah Lockwood at IJ at (703) 682-9320 ext. 239 or email@example.com.
- It saves resources. You save on postage, checks, and envelopes, and we save on administrative costs for processing donations. It’s the best way to have more of your money go directly to our fight for freedom.
- It’s affordable. Many donors find they can give cumulatively more each year without straining finances in any given month.
- It’s rewarding. It feels great to make a constant difference for our clients and others like them. Here at IJ, we believe in changing the world through long-term, strategic litigation. Monthly givers allow us to focus on the future by providing a reliable source of income.
Thank you very much. We hope to welcome you soon as the newest member of the Merry Band of Monthly Donors!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What day of the month will my donation come out of my account?
A: Your donation can recur on any day of the month. It’s up to you!
Q: Can I cancel my monthly donations?
A: Yes, you can cancel your monthly donations at any time by contacting Sarah Lockwood at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (703) 682-9320 ext. 239.
Q: What if I need to change my credit card information or giving amount?
A: All you have to do is let us know, and we’ll make sure the update is implemented.
Q: Will I still receive a tax receipt?
A: We will send an end of year statement summarizing your gifts in January of each year. If you’d prefer to get a thank you letter each month, just let us know.